Recently I was watching the movie 7 years in Tibet and I heard the following quote and it struck a chord. It goes like;
So applying that concept in the current situation, these are the changes which has certainly helped me adapt and retain some sanity. Here it goes;
- Living each day at a time . I think it will take 2-3 months until we have some control of the situation but let’s not think too much. Focus on today . It helps if you are short sighted for once.
- Stepping out of your Pjs. It helps. Take a shower and change into decent clothes. You may want to skip on your contouring but it does help to look and feel good.
- Social Media distancing. Avoid reading TOO much COVID19 related news. Memes are fine though to lighten the mood .
- Put music to lighten up the mood.
- Video chat with your loved ones.
- Add some physical exercise to your routine. If you can manage a walk great, else work out at home. I am trying my hands on skipping.
- Netflix or binge watch on YouTube .
While I was making this list, I realized most of them are internet dependant . So lets all pray the internet keeps supporting us meanwhile.